And now I have this song stuck in my head. And I'm mildly annoyed that his hair is prettier than mine.
I also realize it's possible that some of you know me so well that this series is all stuff you already know. Oh well. It's fun for me anyway! Onto the strange stuff:
- I have a baby tooth, where my left upper eye tooth should be. My permanent tooth is up there in the roof of my mouth and dentists have said they can pull it down with a chain or something. Nah, I'm fine, thanks.
- I can't drink coffee. It sends me into the stratosphere and makes me sick. Nyquil also sends me into the stratosphere. If you know me, you know I sometimes talk fast. Ugh, put me on coffee or Nyquil and it's twice as bad.
- I don't like to shop, unless it's at REI, a bookstore, an office supply store, or online.
- I have 4 brothers and 1 sister, none of whom grew up in the same family I did.
- I'm very outgoing and friendly (I will talk to almost anyone about almost anything - never met a stranger), but hate being the center of attention.
Did you find my list of strange things to be strange or normal? What's strange about you?