Friday, April 13, 2012

L is for Live Music

We bought our house from a family who lives two houses down. They're great neighbors, and even better, they're great friends. A group of us usually gets together for dinner on Friday nights at the local Jason's Deli. Tonight, however, an old friend of theirs, Will Kimbrough, is in town.

We were able to sit down and chat with Will before his show as everyone shared drinks and dinner. We liked him on a personal level immediately, and when we heard him play, we liked him even more.


It's already late and I'm pretty tuckered, so I'll leave you with this video I shot with my cell phone at Will's show tonight (shared with his permission).

video

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am participating in the Blogging from A-Z challenge for April 2012. Today's post is for the letter L.

Click the badge below for more info: