Friday, April 20, 2012

R is for Ridiculous

I'm writing this blog in my pajamas in my house in Austin. You're reading it while I'm in Madrid, Spain, trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing. Thankfully, I've already figured out this "scheduled post" thing in Blogger. Yay! Happy Friday!

This one is purely for fun. Though this is my least favorite conversation.

Image from morguefile.com
"What do you want for dinner?"
"I don't know. What do you want for dinner?"
"I decided yesterday."
"What did you have for lunch?"
"Umm ..."
"Did you eat lunch?"
"I think so."
"Must not have been that good."
"Or bad."
"True."

"Okay, let's go to Pei Wei."
"I don't want Pei Wei."
"What do you want?"
"I don't care. Just make a decision."
"Have you had a snack recently?*)

* My husband knows that when I get hungry, I get cranky. If I'm cranky for seemingly no reason, it's probably time for me to eat. Apparently I'm like a child.


The night before I left for Europe, additional ridiculousness was added.

"So what do you want for your last meal on the mainland?"
Puzzled look. "You know I'm coming back right? And that you're joining me? And that this is a vacation, not death row?"
Silly smile.

We went to Pei Wei.


Fun song for today ... enjoy! (Check out that hair!!)



~~~~~~~~~~
I am participating in the Blogging from A-Z challenge for April 2012. Today's post is for the letter R.

Click the badge below for more info: